View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:45 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Alffe mom....spit it out.... lol me so punny.
Just wondering about tooooo many things today .

Wonder that work finished kinda early and its nice to be home.
I wonder how while cleaning an elderly womans house...she let her little doggie in and it took a pit stop right on her black and red rug, I didnt see the poop , I steped in it and smelled it right off the bat ,I hobbled outta the house and flung my sneakers in the drive way. came back in cleaned up the mess and the lady felt so bad she went outside and hosed off the bottom of my sneakers for me. glad I didnt track it round the house or suck it up in the vacume which I was doing when I stepped in it , vacuming the hall rug.

all that talk makes me think of Sister Doody. I think your d.d. is so very lucky to have you as a mom!
I am glad she is going to find help to fix issue.... Like i said to Alffe mom ...dont suck it up...Spit it out.
You all will be in my prayers and positive thoughts.

I wonder if that can be all of yours laugh of the day.??? opppsss laugh of the day I ment me stepping in dog doo not Doody daughter!
I wonder if I will hit lottery ?

MMMMMKAY. . . prayers for the many who are having a hard time , prayers for others so they can stay happy , and hugs for everyones

PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 10-21-2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: fix
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-22-2008), bizi (10-21-2008), mistiis (10-21-2008), who moi (10-22-2008)