View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Frustration!!!!!!!!!!

Yep!!! I recognize the symptoms. After about 13 years of testing, and numerous docs telling me that nothing is wrong, and then finally getting a Fibro dx, then being told it doesn't exist, then being told that some spinal problems were found, and then some docs saying that there should not be much in the way of pain with that, and then being told that I have polyneuropathy, then told by a neuro that he guessed I would just have to get use to pain, then being told that I have osteoperosis...that would only cause mininmal pain, then being told that I have osteoarthritis...but, why so much pain? Then having about 16 new blood tests run along with a new MRI on my brain, I know that nothing will be found to account for the severe pain that has progressed since (actually) 1983, and has destroyed a very active life of one who was promoted twice by an international company on the stock exchange, and owned her own business. Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! I will give all of that up for the expensive attention I am apparently looking for!!!

You are right. It is frustrating. It makes you wish they would find a deadly disease just so that you do not look like a joke. But, don't let them get you down. You KNOW what you are complaining about, and nobody has the right to accuse you for their inadequacy of finding and fixing the problem. Remind yourself of that.

Your friend.....sally
sallyb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote