View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have a couple of questions and I don't know where to put them or who to ask....what's the difference between "senior member", "junior member", "new member", etc.? And, since I got in here too late for the postcard exchange this time, can we do it again sometime????? As you can tell by now, I have a lot of questions tonight and all of my friends are sleeping.....it usually works that way....my husband went back to work today -yea!!!!!! He had knee surgery a month ago and I took care of him, for a change. I think he was more than ready to go to work - I know he REALLY took re-hab seriously! It was great having the house all to myself, though....just me and the books - and papers to write. How fun! Actually, I do LOVE to write; can you tell????? I used to love to read, also, but the eyes aren't the same as before. Boo-hoo...I'm sure it could be worse. I told one of my friends today that I wanted to go back to work and she laughed at me....of course, she laughs at me a LOT....when I tell her that I want to drive, etc. - anytime I try to "act normal".....when we go out, my friends kind of surround me because they aren't sure when I'm going to fall flat out....then they think that, if I'm surrounded, I can't get hurt too badly. Wrong....it just usually hurts more of us!!!!! They should just keep their distance, I think! OK; so what are the answers to my questions????
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-22-2008), barbo (10-23-2008), BJ (10-22-2008), Brokenfriend (10-22-2008), Doody (10-22-2008), Idealist (11-04-2008), mistiis (10-22-2008), Nik-key (10-23-2008), who moi (10-22-2008)