View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 12:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Janet Dear...

Sounds like me.. My legs are the same way. However I have peripheral neuropathyalong with my all over the freaking body RSD. Wicked bad pain in legs and feet sometimes only in just one and sometimes in both together. My legs get a highly intensified dull throb feeling. That is the only way I can describe it. Drives me to insanity. Also I can walk up maybe 4 steps and I feel like I am walking up a really steep mountain with 500 lbs on my back. I am sooo tired. I do not sleep anymore. I usually get about 5 hours every 36 hours.

Currently I take Oxycontin, Vicodin, Lexapro, Tagamet, Zonnegran, Celebrex and Trazodone. I have no idea if some of these are doing any good at this point since I have been on them for so long. My Doc tells me I am now "Opiate Sophisticate" meaning that it takes high high dosages of opiate based drugs to be effective because of the severity of the pain and the fact I have been on them for so long.

I hope maybe you can pick something out of this to take to the doc maybe not. Also the neuropathy makes you feel sometimes like you are walking on gravel in your bare feet and on a really bad day "broken glass". Talk about crappy! Well Chin Up as always!! xoxo

Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote