View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 12:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi ya Mark,
I don't know anything about the peripheral neuropathy at all, but will read about it to see what i can find out. I used to take a lot of the meds you are taking but they weren't helping so I stopped taking them. I am like you when it comes to meds, because I have a very high tolerance to any type of meds so it takes a lot more to help my pain than a normal person would have to take. My dad is the same way.

That's like tylenol 3, or some of the other drugs like that, it is a waste of my money because they don't work at all.. I could take 5 or 6 at a time and get no relief what so ever. One of my pain drs even had me on Acti lollipops which is actually a drug they give to cancer patients and it relly didn't do a lot for my pain, and it is very strong. It is way too expensive, and at the time I had insurance and my part for 24 days was over $250. When I divorced I lost my insurance and I relly had to stop using them because I sould not afford the price without ins.

Thank you so much for your reply. i really do appreciate all of the input I get from you wonderful people.

(((BIG HUGS MARK)))) I hope you can get some relief soon.
janet

jcherry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote