Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 02:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome!

Hi Sally! First, let me say "howdy" and "welcome" to neurotalk! You are going to LOVE everyone on this site! I know that it has really helped me through some dark times. Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming.....

I was recently diagnosed with MG - by the time I was diagnosed though it had been waaaaaaaaaaay to late and I had to go into the ICU for a while. Granted it may sound scary, but it truly saved my life! I DO know what you mean about not being able to dry your hair. That used to drive me crazy!I truly thought I was losing my mind, cuz' everyday things were now impossible and I couldn't figure out why............it was a very scary time

I don't know what "high signal" means, but my MRI's were clear to the best of knowledge..........

Hang in there and let us know how you are feeling and what your neuro says!

Take care!

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsalliann View Post
hi everyone
not sure yet if i have mg or not.the neuro is sending for testing. it all started with what i thought was my 3rd bout with bells palsey. i still have drooping eyelid on my right side. i have been really tired and extremely weak legs aching and arms ache so bad i have to stop blow drying my hair half way thru.i am 45 years old.mri showed areas of high signal. is that commo0n with mg? anyway i dont know anything about mg so i plan on reading all you post and learning......
sally