View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 02:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello!

Hi Alan! No, we never get snow here - the last time was 89 or 88, I believe. The whole city shuts down if there is ice on the road. I used to hate the cold, but now I love it! It should around 45 tonight, so I'm sleeping with my windows OPEN! YAY!

We do have history here, but nothing like you guys have!

I am so happy your daughter is coming down! I bet you guys will have a blast! I don'tknow what I'll do if my son moves from SA - I just love having him around! He's my only child, so I guess I"m kind of clingy.....you know how mom's are!

I left work early today - all the boxes I've been moving have really messed up my back! On the positive side, my hubby's office looks GREAT!

Take care and let me know how you are doing!

I love hearing from you!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan53 View Post
Hi Erin
guess you don't get any snow were you live?
been feeling poorly the last few days but with lots of rest should be okay i've got my daughter Jenni comming home in 3 weeks she's 25 and living in Australia and i have'nt seen her in two years she's only home for two weeks and that will fly by but its going to be magic that was nice you having a day off and just chilling just need the weather to cool off oh its our cold and blustry time here.i see you have a lot of history were you livthe alomo.
have fun Alane