View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

hello have not posted in here in a while, I posted a while back about my high cholesterol and what i could do and you all shared ideas and were helpful, thank you, I posted this in the insights and felt it prudent to share with everyone here. you all were instumental in getting me motivated and trying to succeedd

thank you everyone

just got my 3 month results on my cholesterol remember 319 0r 339 I forgot already shesssssssss, and he just told me, either way I am down to 224, yes that i got right, I also did it with diet some exercise, those yogurt shots that are for the cholesterol and watched my sugars and fats,I really worked at it, I also lost 22 pounds and a lot of death points, with out special meds, I took caduet for a about 8 days and ended up in hospital and after i got out they tossed me lipitor which I tossed, tired of the med bs and side effects, slowly becoming a whitch and gonna use my herbs and spices my prettty

either way I did change a lot of my life style so that did help, and as for the one count that needed to go up it did slightly, but i told him that result was w/ no meds. so it wasnt forced up by some synthetic chemical and will rise some more next time as I will keep to my diet and try to ease my hearst work load

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote