View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 04:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can tell alffe how very sorry i am that she lost an old time member of her church{{hugs}}
I wonder what happened to{{ kimmy , jingle and doody}}
I wonder why i cant seem to get on track this week i seem to be behind on everything...
I wonder if my son will be able to get another job soon.He seems sooo unhappy lately.I am VERY worried about the amount of stress he is under and he is only 19!
I wonder if curious knows that i appreciate her letting us know how feelingoofy is doing.Please let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers -and i am so sorry so much is going on in her life right now..
I wonder if the rains will ever let up on the poor people that have had waayy too much lately!
I wonder if idealist knows that i am not real concerned about my ole sweet tooth habit
I wonder if idealist knows that i dont think his words are silly.
I wonder when doody will post more pics of grandoody.
I wonder if i can leave hugs for the room.{{{hugs}}}

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote