Thread: Not Sleeping
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 07:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool

I have to say, its been a slight battle with getting the right dose on the trazedone, Im up to three right now. Knowing me, as I do, it will last for about maybe a few more days, then I will have to take four, and that is the highest dose a person can take. But I have my fingers crossed that it will work.
I read on some posts about the fear of going to sleep. I have this to, but my problem is I had agoraphobia, so bad I could not leave my bed. So trying to get back into bed, now..Its just a reminder of a horrible period I went through. I have to say though, I sort of made my side of the bedroom (husband is on the other side) more of a safe haven, rather than just a bed to sleep in. I read before I sleep, so I have my nice little reading lamp, my books, and my dresser is lined with pictures of my kids, flowers, candles, and it helps me to feel comfortable in my surrounding. I also use a fan, which blocks out the neighbor noise, the cars on the street, and even my husband coming in late from work.
On a different topic, Im currently in touch with a holistic physician and she said that celery has the benefit of helping you sleep. Of course, I'd probably have to eat two bunches, at this point, but at the same time, its not like it is going to interact with my meds. Its worth a try for me, even though I never really liked celery.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-22-2008), Nikko (11-06-2008)