View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 08:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sensation In Leg

Hello everyone! I am 20 years old/ a male and overweight (but have been dieting for quite some time), anyways I don't have diabetes or any other condition besides high blood pressure. I know I don't have diabetes because I had blood work done about 1 month ago. Anyway I noticed some light brown spots on my left leg and I told the doctor about them and he said it was from my years of being inactive etc but it was not of a great concern at this point. So I went home and looked up the causes of skin discoloration and one of them is poor circulation. One of the treatments on poor circulation was a hot and cold treatment (in the shower you focus on the poorly circulated area and rotate from hot to cold water) it is supposed to increase circulation. (also I don't know if this will be of any importance but my legs have always been extremely dry) Anyways so after I did this, for around 3 days, I notice that now I have this tingling sensation to the skin around the area where I done the treatments on. Nothing has changed colors or anything and I have no pain but there is just a strange tingling feeling or the feeling of something being wrapped around my leg (shin and around below my knee/above my ankle). What could this be from? Is there any way to fix it? Thanks for any help!
abshutt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote