View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:09 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post

welcome to the club.
is there a club??? What's the membership fee? Can I get a refund?? LOLOLOL just kidding..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
ROFL at the expeditions. Ahhh, sounds so familiar. And don't worry, little g-doody still gets mad at daddy and tells him he's mean. And I'm tellin ya!...if you take them to any store, be prepared for it to take longer and for them to ask for everything under the sun. STAY AWAY FROM TOY SECTIONS AT ALL COST! LMAO!

And ((Mois)) I don't think so! You most definitely can fill those shoes. Their emotional investment in the 'real' granddad is miniscule I'm sure. It's their mom and dad, I think, that they will have issues with.

Having a new and huge responsibility is overwhelming no matter how much you think you are prepared. Just bringing Bruna home with me had me in a spiral for a bit. I thought...what HAVE I gotten myself into. It's just being overwhelmed, but the routine of it all will settle in.

heya doody...thanks for the vote of confidence...It's just funny how I thought there would be a "learning curve" such as I could be broken into easily...

well....zoom...voom...bam....it's like the anvil in the cartoons...you run to the left, you run to the right...and it still hits ya in the head full force...LOL
((((BIG HUGS))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
Dead Frogs???!
yeah, DEAD things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
Hugs for the room....especially the moi's
((((BIG HUGS)))) alpho...thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
All I can say.... these kids are lucky to have you and the mrs!!!!

xoxoxo Addy
LOL Add a lot...they are lucky to have da moss....we'll see in time how I will turn out...my white towel is currently locked up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded2nite View Post
Moi

I don't know the circumstances of why these little angels are blessed to be in you and Mrs Mois care, But I hope they can be with you on a permanate basis.

Children need love, understanding and caring role models. I think you both fit the bill!

My best to your "family". You are doing fine...they are blessed to have you and you them!

Love to all
Dottie

thank you so much, dottie...appreciate the vote of confidence....

~~~~~~~~~~

truly...I salute to all the parents and the grandparents that have kids...

it's not easy...it's full time...

I really have a brand new understanding and appreciation to all the "parents" out there...

this is what I've found on parents:

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin parēns, parent-, from past active participle of parere, to give birth; see perə-1 in Indo-European roots.]

it definitely means more than "to give birth"

big salute to all the caring parents or parental guardians out there...

(not sure if anyone has read dorrie's story about her fighting for her grand daughter saffy...truly heart warming... )

((((BIG HUGS)))) for the room...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mistiis (11-04-2008), Nik-key (11-05-2008), Twinkletoes (11-05-2008)