View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 10:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello everyone - shelley tam, jo jkat, mark, lin, victoria, finz, cyn, Di, peg and anyone my tired brain is forgetting.... long time no talk!
Good news first- my cutie little girl turned 2 back in august; earlier this month my wife and I spent 10 days in Italy (I have a friend in seminary in Rome, and he was getting ordained to the transitional deaconate.) I had a pretty good 5 weeks pain wise too!

Now, I have a hell-flare, and I can't figure out what caused it. Its been 4 months since my last botox, so maybe thats playing a role in it. Work, needless to say has been... stressful. The 10+ hour flight home MAY have played a role too.... arghhhhhhh.

The weather here in mid-tennessee has been great- perfect temps during the day, and just a little chill at night. This will be our first fall and winter in Middle TN, and it looks like the trees are starting to turn, and its SO pretty. anywho.... hope all are well, and take care!

Currently redefining 8,9,10 ......

dabbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote