View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 12:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Possible Seizure?

Hi. I'm completely new to this and I only signed up because I wanted to know if anyone can help me. I think I had a seizure, but I have no idea. I've never been diagnosed with any serious medical conditions, although I do have chronic migraines and depression. I'm 17 years old and I do smoke.

I was laying down on my bed when my body suddenly jerked and I couldn't move. I couldn't think, couldn't feel anything, and I couldn't breathe. I got really hot all of a sudden and I had to focus on my breathing otherwise I would've stopped. I thought I was gunna sufficate. It lasted for what seemed like ten seconds at the most and, once I was able to breathe normally, I was able to move again. It was really weird and afterwords, I couldn't stop shaking for over an hour. I was really cold and felt sick to my stomach. Does this sound like any type of seizure? It's happened twice so far, in a span of about a month and a half. My mom has had brain cancer, twice, so things like this do run in my family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
LoriGorey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote