View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I read through the posts, and might've somehow missed it: Did you take her to the vet?

I had Siamese, and each definitely had a distinct personality and unique behaviors.

When one of mine would do as yours, and started sticking to me like glue and staring at me while I slept (and I'd awaken with him hovering over my face), I thought it was just sweet and cute.

When he started putting himself in a corner - and I've never done that to a furry friend - it seemed "odd" for him.

When I was getting ready to leave for a weekend get-away, that's when he made sure that I wasn't about to leave him; he parked himself on my luggage and refused to move. He also had tears streaming down his face.

Of course, I rushed him to his doctor. I'm not saying this is what your kitty is experiencing, yet mine had a blockage in his bladder, and he needed some expert assistance to "void."

After that, none of my cats were given tap water. My cat's vet had said that it leads to a build-up of uric acid in kitties.

Any time a furry friend is acting odd or out of the norm, I firmly believe, it's definitely worth running it past a vet.

Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (10-26-2008), suzyqz_2007 (10-23-2008)