View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 02:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Update on my Puddin'

I'm happy to say that Puddin' is great. I guess she was just trying to establish a new place that was all hers. She made me
clean out the bottom shelf of the bookcase next to the computer desk...now that is her own place...she doesn't spend much time sitting in the window anymore. She's eating and drinking and acting normal (if there is a normal for a cat lol) and she still likes to go outside some just not as much as usual.

Puddin' wants to say thanks for everyones concern!

Remember the other cat that showed up at our door? Well hubby has pretty much decided that it should stay with us. He has started calling the cat Cedric the Entertainer LOL He says when we give the cat catnip it's free entertainment and he acts just as crazy as Cedric! (I swear sometimes I think men are weirder than cats lol shhhhh don't tell him I said that
)

Anyway....Cedric doesn't like to stay inside too long but he is getting pretty comfortable coming in and hanging out with us for a while. He's such a sweetie. He doesn't bother Puddin' but he sure doesn't get along with the neighbors cat (a neutered male) Puddin' has walked right up to Cedric and all of a sudden smacks his head LOL so I think she's put him in his place. When I get back from TN we're going to take him to the vet, check for a microchip, if there isn't one then we'll have him neutered and all shots etc. We have checked everywhere to see if someone might be missing a cat and nothing has turned up so I guess we'll be adding some more madness to the house. LOL

Cedric looking for the catnip!

yummmy catnip!

passed out on the couch! (I had to put an old sheet on the couch cause he had rolled in the catnip
)

Thanks to everyone for their advice about Puddin'

Oh yeah...what is the rescue that I've seen mentioned here? Sounds like I might need some (not for the cats for me! LOL j/k
)

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (10-26-2008)