View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I GOT MY PAY CHECK TODAY ...
i
That me running to the bank then the food store lol.

I wonder that Nikki told me she had great time with sister ..it was bittersweet as she called it. She had rough time visiting her dad grave , and is very sad her sister friend has left. she needs some time to get back with things but she will be back posting soon. so to my Angel friend i must give a special big gentle healing hug mmkay 3 of em.

I wonder that I am glad Doodys daughter got to use Sister doodys apts. specaily the time with healing hands !!! You are the best Sister doody mom.

I wonder how I just read BJ post about seeing heaven, I think that is so awesome ! I wonder that i have seen a bit of what heaven might be like after my accident...only I told everyone to wait I had to finish this recipe. I wonder if that can only make sense to me.lol

I wonder how my dear Alffe mom is and if she can feel a hug right now?

I wonder that i have been thinking about Mistiis all day and hope she is doing good and having better day today.

I wonder if Moss and Moi are having some funnies with the little mois?When my oldest was 4 she shoved 5 holly berries up her nose and I had to gently get them out with twissers. not fun digging in someone elses nose ..only fun to dig in your own lol.

I wonder how twink enjoy the 4 wheeling that is fun!!

I wonder alot about our Tammy, and hope she is healing resting and the pain is gone!

I wonder about sister Goofy and hope that boss will realize how special and how much of a hrad caring kind worker Goofy actuly is! I hope Sister Goofy dose NOT lose job. You are in my prayers along with family.Glad f.i.l. is about to land and be able to settle in assisted place.

I wonder that I worked on beach doing deep clean and now I need to deep clean myself in the shower. so I wonder if you all will forgive me and excuse me while i go clean up and wash my hair.
Hugs and prayers to the v-v-v-Rooom

Peace
bmw

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 10-23-2008 at 04:47 PM. Reason: yikess change hoe to how!!!!!!!
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-26-2008), BJ (10-23-2008), Doody (10-23-2008), mistiis (10-23-2008), Twinkletoes (10-29-2008)