View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Abbie knows how much I was thinking of her when I prayed and wondered at the moon 2 nights ago? It was the smiley face moon
I wonder if she will believe that she is in my prayers and I pray that God will guide her out of the deep dark place into some warm healing light and slow all those thoughts down , so Abbie can smile ,laugh and be happy , calm again.Thank You God.

I wonder if my beautiful wonderful Wren friend can know that we are here for her and that ALL OF US KNOW she CAN succeed ! We all believe in you and know you can do it! One little step at a time. Just like when i was job hunting ...keep at it even when things arent looking up or going your way, dont give up keep at it one little step at a time. We LOVE you and are right here , You can do anything Wren.I hope you can feel all the love and strength all of us are sending to you!

I wonder if Mistiis can know that she continues to be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope she can reach up and climb outta that dwon place. because she is specail to me and I need to see her shiney and happy. I pray God watches over all 3 of you and that soon you wil be in better places!

I wonder how nice it feels to be clean and not smell like bleach and have beach sand coated all over me. now I am hungry !!!!
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (10-23-2008), Addy (10-26-2008), mistiis (10-23-2008)