View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Judymoody...I am stuck using Prilosec right now, and would like to get off of it. So I understand your not wanting to take them. My sister was on Tagament for a while. She had a really bad case of reflux. She started digestive enzymes a while back, and also made some changes in her diet. She no longer has to take the Tagament, and swears by the enzymes. I was visiting her during the summer, and asked her about her enzymes and which ones she was using. She told me that she just picks up whatever she can find at a health food store. She does not stick to any one brand. She is very happy with the results, and also believes that they help her with the pain she has from scoliosis. If you would like to know which brand she is taking right now I will call or e-mail her and ask. I haven't started them myself yet. I hope more people will come in and give you some more experiences. I will check back now and then to see if you want to know which brand she is using. When I asked her about brand, she didn't reccommend any specific one at the time that I was visiting her. I hear you about the falling apart issue. I am about your age, so I can relate. Take care...

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
judymoody (10-24-2008)