View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 02:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hello Lori

We Are All here for each other in times like this so never think you are alone.and yes please talk to your doctor about this and write down every thing that has happen at these times they need to know everything that has happen so far and never feel you are alone we are all in the same boat . just before you had this seizure did you get a feeling in your head that something was going to happen if you did this would be called a aura some people get them and some don,t.
I am not a doctor so I am not going to say forsure you had one but to me this does sound like some I have heard of.when I get one I first get this weird feeling in my head that something is going to happen which would be my aura so I get ready for my seizure to come by siting or laying down at that point so I don,t hurt myself then I just lose my voice and I jerk for a few seconds and slur my words then its all over.they don,t last very long it just seems they do.if this sounds like what you go thru please take this to your doctor as well and this will explain a little to him or her.I do hope that you keep coming back and leting us know how things are going,good luck