View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 08:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face

Janet and All,
Boy, you sound exactly like me. I just spent the last week but especially the last two days in agony. It is nice to know that I am not the only one in this situation! I live in Pennsylvania. I can tell up to a week before rain or a winter storm that it is coming. I don't even watch the weather anymore because I am more predictable than they are!!!!! I am so glad you posted your message but I have NO IDEA how you could work in your condition! I can't even cook a meal let alone work! It sounds like your RSD is spreading...I really hate to tell you that. I had a car run over my right foot and then it travelled all over my body and now I have full body RSD, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arth., Osteopenia and Osteoporosis and Arthritis in my right foot!! I had to laugh when another member said she is opiate tolerant because that is how I feel. I never used to take Tylenol before 2/05 and now I am ready for Ketamine!!! It is terrible and I get so frustrated and angry. I spent the entire yesterday crying from all the pain that never went away. Hang in there and try to rest as much as possible.
Take care,
Kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote