View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 04:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmplaura View Post
Doctor did keep me on Clonazepam however and was surprised to read that it has anti convulsant properties (ever feel like you know more than the doctor does?).
Sorry to hear about all of your problems Laura, I don't know anything about the drug you are talking about but i do know about Clonazepam, my doc put me on it for anxiety but it just made me too tired so he switched me to zanex. This doc I like and he usually does me very good, it is my NEURO that ticks me off and sometimes I DO feel like I know more about SOME things than she does....

I take gabapentin for nerve pain, temzepam for sleep and zanex for anxiety. My neuro will only prescribe me the gabapentin, all else comes from my PCP..

I have so many issues all at once I am SICK of being SICK.......I am sure you know what I mean...

Keep your chin up and try and smile at LEAST once a day, sometimes it is all we can do

Joe
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (10-24-2008)