View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 09:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((BJ)) I sit here in awe of you You are so strong! One can't help but feel some of your inspiration lifting them up as well. I know I can! I have a little bunny I have had since I was two. Its pretty beaten up, and has it battles wounds from my older brothers But, the child in me, loves that bunny! Ok.. ok.. the adult in me too After Dad died I slept with his jacket for the longest time. When it didn't bring me comfort, only made my grief stronger... I found myself headed for the special place I keep my bunny. You know, I am glad you posted about you bear!!! It made me smile and warmed my heart. I talk to my bunny when I am really upset now. It helps!
((BJ)) I just think the world of you. I have seen so many of your struggles since I have come here and you just never cease to amaze me!! I love all of your post, when you are down I want to help support you.. but these post of late. WOW!!! You Go Girl Just does this heart good to hear it

((Abbie)) sending much love to you. Keep fighting the fight,.. just don't forget we are here for you. You don't have to try and do it alone. I shutter to think where I would be without all of you!! Know that I care and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

((hippiechick)) you ramble really well Don't ever change, I think your just
perfect the way you are!!! As always you words moved me.

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-31-2008), bizi (10-25-2008), BJ (10-25-2008), Brokenfriend (10-24-2008), Doody (10-25-2008)