View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 11:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HA....Nikki....like you thought you'd get rid of me THAT easily???? Once I make a friend, I'm afraid that you're all just stuck with me forever - and that's a LONG, LONG time....I'm guessing...I think I'm God's little joke on the world cause he doesn't seem to think that heaven's ready for me quite yet!!!! Good grief; could ya even imagine that??? I truly am sorry, though, that I ramble....I usually ramble to myself in blank books but this is nice, too, 'cause people actually talk back!
Abbie, think of the very best, brightest, sunniest and most perfect day that you've ever had and hold onto that when the world seems so dark and ugly. It WILL get there again - I promise that it will get better for you. It might not be today, but it really will happen. I didn't think it would, either, but it always does. And you can always count on it. Just hold on to those days when they do come because then we really begin to appreciate them when they're here. I know that I, personally, take way too much for granted.....until I don't have it and wish I did!
Mistiis...I hope you're feeling better, too. I wish great, wise, wonderful, and beautiful fall days for you. And I'm sending you lots of healing prayers and thoughts.
Wren, I don't know you, but I'm really sorry that you're feeling so lonely and scared. Those are rotten feelings to have. Yuck! Wish that I had something really great to say to "inspire" you....but I don't....just know that you, too, are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that you feel LOVE and STRENGTH from those of us who (today) feel loving and strengthened by others....and that's only because it's been passed on, ya know! I know that I've missed people....that just gives me another chance (and reason) to come back later!!!!! Seriously, though, I do write a lot and have since I was a teenager....I had all my credits by the end of my junior year in high school so my senior year I could take all electives - I had all English classes - lots of poetry, creative writing, etc. great, great fun. Now that's what I do, for the most part. That and talk.....isn't it hard to believe that I used to be so incredibly, painfully shy that I very rarely talked????? How funny is THAT?????
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (10-25-2008), Addy (10-26-2008), BJ (10-26-2008), Doody (10-25-2008), Koala77 (10-27-2008), mistiis (10-25-2008), Wren (10-26-2008)