View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 11:53 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Wink

ok I thought i answered this somewhere but i'd just love to share again...
i don't remember before age 21, i can remember the doctors saying everyone was different and you should have one, yes one, movement a week when I was growing up.

I guess that gives my age away. I am 56 - and can't quite believe it. Mentally I'm in my 40's and may stay there...anyway background information is to give you as complete an answer as possible...and then don't ask a third time ok? lol

For most of my years after age 21 yes chronic constipation, especially when it became known that the 1X a week should have been 1 a day. I was a teacher and always had constipation, busy running, raising kids, extra curricular, piano competitions, cheerleader mom, and it eventaully became a problem. Started having lower abdomen problems, metamucil, blah blah blah -ended up with Irrit. Bowel syn then. Well, talk about backing up,i got a headache that lasted 4 months, which was very alarmiing because i am not a headache sufferer and still am not.Every test. nothing. No one connected them with Parkinson's including me. and my doctor didn't even think of it when I first mentioned stiffness, and other symptoms. Symptoms began in my 30s.

The point being , there is constipation and same with depression, I hear but I don't think I had it other than normal growing up stuff. I had two children in the 80's, thyroid also quit and early menopause started Seemed like more than one system was defective or shutting down. Toxins and hormones looking equally suspicious. But it was an emotional time as well, mother died, we moved back from Hawaii..became parents, on and on . Another strongly suspected trigger for PD. I had them all I think - the precursors. And if the body is backing up, you just keep getting more toxic. Mosquitos don't bite me and neither do cat fleas......yikes

Was exposed to Heptachlor in Hawaii in the late 70's, early 80's , which is a pesticide that ended up in the milk supply and they had to kill the cows. I think Greg D was there too. Know one other person , a friend, who I don't think has an immune system , had a heart attack young, broke her back recently, growths and cancer scares everywhere. Always sick. Weak bones, always doing poorly and in pain.

Well I could go on with this refreshing topic but wont'.....that should cover it .....did i take thw poll - is this the poll?
paula
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote