View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I think that detoxification is right on and not a hoax, though I don't know about the footpads you spoke about earlier.

There are a lot of places now that do footbaths for detox. My chiro does them, but I haven't invested in that technique. My massage therapist, whom I hold high regard for, goes to Des Moines to a therapist there who has the footbath detox. She wants me to go with her sometime to try it.

I have seen the results of one though at my chiros. A woman was having her done and didn't mind if I took a peek before and after her treatment. Holy cow, I could not believe what I saw! ICK! She did get quite sick to her stomach for a period of time but that passed.

I think that's the reason my chiro limits the time one can use them. At the place in Des Moines you can choose your time limit, but you are under the constant supervision of a technician and have to remain there for a short period of time until they know you are okay.

I see it much like when I was much younger, a vegetarian, and frequently did fasts.

Releasing toxins from your body is a good thing and you'd be amazed at the stuff that comes out of your feet in those footbaths! But I think anyone who does them should be prepared for a tummy upset when it's done.

If you do a search for detox footbaths on the internet, you'll find a lot of information.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Denise R (10-29-2008)