View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 06:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if the computer will bear with me long enough to get this wonder in

I wonder at the beauty of that link that BJ left, it touched my heart, and its beauty made me cry.

I wonder if I can thank the members here for helping her..such a miracle she is

I wonder if I can say that I am a little better today, but still having a hard time

I wonder at how happy I am to see hippiechick posting. How wonderful it is to be a part of her family here

I wonder if BMW is having a good weekend

I wonder how Mr. and Mrs. Alffe are...I hope their journey is a safe and happy one

I wonder how Abbie is today..I hope there is some light getting through, and that she can feel our love for her

I wonder how Wren is this weekend, and how things are coming in her life right now. I hope she knows what a wondeful person she is.

I wonder how happy I was to see Nikki is back! Yea!!!

I wonder about our friends in Canada...how cold is it now

I wonder at the beauty of Curious's bears...they are so cute!!! I hope, good timing with Christmas coming

I wonder if the Mois are getting some rest, and having some fun this weekend. I want them to know I will be praying that the hearing will be in their favor and that of the children filling their home with love and laughter
and even the tears, and the joys of parenting, Mr. Moi...you are so good,
Moss you are such a sweet one...

I wonder at how so many people are having difficult trials right now...and how wonderful it is that we can help each other.

I wonder at how warm all those hugs are for the room, and all the people here at NT.

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (10-26-2008), Addy (10-26-2008), BJ (10-26-2008), Doody (10-26-2008), Wren (10-26-2008)