View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 06:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hey there!

Kate,

The Cellcept has also caused weird vision for me, and I just started on it 3 months ago! I know exactly what you mean when you say "pixelated vision" and "blurry vision".

I was really worried about it, too!

I am on 1000 mg a day of Cellcept and 15 mgs of Prednisone, but have noticed my energy has gone waaaaaaaaaaay down since I've started on the Cellcept!

Hang in there my friend!
Erin

P.S. I've also noticed my appetite has gone down as my steroids have been reduced, but unfortunately my stomach hasn't! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
I have been taking cellcept for about a year now, and have just had it increased to 2 morning and 2 night.

After having been to hospital yesterday to have an IVIG, but it was cancelled as I had a temp of 38.3, I went to see my GP to find out what the infection was. (he couldn't work out what it was so put me on some general anti-biotics)

I gave him all my symptoms, including blurry(not double) vision and wierd vision, best described as pixelated spots in my eyes, and I was not able to see in my peripheral vision. He said cellcept causes vision problems also tiredness.

I was wondering if anyone has had these problems with cellcept, and any others, that I may have but cant think of at the moment

thanks
redtail