Thread: Memory
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 06:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper View Post
2nd % though is you either BS-ing this forum or you have memory functioning to that of a severe alzheimers patient.
Alxheimers patients lose short term and long term memory due to degreneration. Guess I should have been more clear, I have no problems with my long term memory or foregetting things I have already learned. The tests they gave me consisted of reading me stories and lists of words I had to repeat back, of which tests I scored in the 2nd percent. They said I do pick up on remebering things, it just takes me longer or whatever.

I am already seeing a neurologist for headaches and this was the first neuropysh test I had my concussion 3 years ago. I noticed problems at work so I was curious were I stand with things. They did tell me they would talk to student services at my school, but I don't really think its that bad. Just started college though so I'm going to wait and see if I have a hard time with anything. I'm just wondering if theres anything I can do to improve my memory this late in the game?
imprezagc8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote