View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 01:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
i suspected as much john. sheesh...and you didn't share with me.

i asked because one of our clients at the gym was experiencing the same thing.

when it finally came out, you people aren't real honest with their trainers , he had been eating a bag a chocolate chip cookies daily!

he was craving sweets and indulging. he knows to avoid the protien rich snacks around med time, but figured he wouldn't have a problem with the cookies.

we recommened taking the cinnamon supplements. they curb the sugar cravings and help support sugar metabolism. he has been getting fantastic results. back to going upstairs, which he hadn't done in years.

so, no you don't have to fully give up the malted milk balls, but they may be part of the problem. if you share..it might help.
Very interesting... I promise I'll share my malted milk balls.
I was good this week, I went in to renew a prescript, and I walked right by them without touching them. I had an urge for them, but I didn't want to spend the 2 bucks on a box. I guess I was doing myself a favor after all. I'll let my temptation die down a bit and see what happens although I can taste them while thinking about them. They're more sweet to me now than having any real flavor like they used to, but they're still good anyway.

Thanks again for the heads-up on this.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (10-26-2008)