View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if you know that this looks like Cooper as well...because it IS Cooper, LOL!

I wonder what a good boy my g-doody was last night. I babysat while mommy and daddy went to a grown-up halloween party. I laid down with him in his little bed, after rocking and reading 3 books. I asked him, "Does your throat feel better now sweetie?" To which he replied (as he held my face in his little hands), "I feel better cause you're here grandma."

AWWWWW!

I wonder that I was so tired that I fell asleep at the beginning of Saturday Night Live which I really wanted to see. They've been so funny. AND I slept until 11 a.m.

I wonder if BJ would want to know I thought a lot about her and all of us as I was falling to sleep last night. And I was in awe of how she has been better this week...and that it lifted all of our spirits. But, I also want her to know that all of us will still be here when her light dims now and again, just as we are for everyone.

I wonder that I'd like to pack up some warm jammies and spend a cozy evening trying to cheer up ((Mistiis)).

I wonder how huge my smile was as I walked back home from my mailbox today. Great big package with a picture of a red weiner under a blankie on the front of the box from ((Ms. Alffe)). (Thank you Ms. Alffe, LOVE the contents!)

I wonder if it was the gorgeous bottle of Kahlua chocolate syrup that screamed my name to her. OH BOY am I gonna put that to good use!

I wonder that I want to run right out and buy a plate holder for that most beautiful plate with the white cat on the front, but it's too dang cold and windy to go anywhere today! (Thanks Ms. Alffe.)

And I wonder at how much my little g-doody is going to LOVE those wonderful puzzles as well.

I wonder at the smiles my cat Annie has brought me the last hour. She is sitting in the sun on the windowsill in my computer room. The winds are fierce coming out of the northwest and HUGE corn leaves are swirling in my yard from a nearby cornfield. Her little head is darting back and forth watching all the corn leaves and tree leaves flying about. LOL

I wonder at how absolutely beautiful my sunset maple is right now. Very bright red leaves, most beautiful tree in my neighborhood!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill

Last edited by Doody; 10-27-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-27-2008), mistiis (10-27-2008)