View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 04:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thank you for the support.

I have been going nuts since i found out about this. My internist doesn't think it is lyme even with all my symptoms and i have a lot especially the AV heart block. The internist in fact has done nothing to help.

The reason i think he is doing this is because my test results weren't overly convincing. It shows a bunch of weak positives that the lab is ruling as indeterminate. My pain doc was one one that ordered the test and when the results came back he consulted with a Lyme Literate doctor who said it was suspicious for Lyme so here I stand.

I am not getting any treatment. I have an appointment on December 5 with a doctor who is supposed to be a Lyme literate doctor but the problem is he doesn't take insurance. Cash or credit ONLY !! I can understand why but it makes it hard on me especially when the only income I have is from Social Security. the doc wants 450.00 for the 1st visit !!! I guess I have no choice but to do this if I ever want to get treated. Why oh why doe sit have to be this difficult. You know if I had let's say cancer it wouldn't be this difficult to get treatment. Something sure isn't right here
Quahog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote