View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 06:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Debbie

Maybe I explained myself wrongly!!!!! ooops!

;......as I'm sure you have never parked in a disabled space and then hopped/ skipped/ run out of the car with no limp, no fatigue no obvious pain. I know that people can have invisibleish illnesses but still..

....the people I meant to moan about are the ones that use disabled parking spaces because they can't be bothered to walk --> in that category I am going for people my age who park and then run into the store/ use it to run out and go to the cashpoint etc etc..... or people who believe that having a toddler means that they are disabled etc etc... it wasn't meant as a "EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE A WHEELCHAIR IN ORDER TO HAVE A DISABLED SPACE" lol........

unfortunatly I know I can be overly judgemental, I do try and think it through though (I'm blaming it on my age!) - I guess it's just I get so frustrated when I need the wheelchair spaces and so you sit for ages in the car waiting for people who really didn't need the space (eg who are walking fine, looking fine etc)...

ok digging myself into a hole here

maybe just need to realise I am an overly judgemental person!!!

I'm so glad your headache has gone - that sounds dreadful!!!!

sorry if i offended you!

Rosie xxxx