View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 07:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

DaveC--my neuropathy is similiar to yours. My face is involved sometimes, but its more rare than anywhere else. My cheeks will feel like they are on fire, I feel flushed and my cheeks will just burn, yet if I look in the mirror, I look perfectly normal--well, as normal as I can look ! The doctor told me I have periphreal neuropathy in my upper body and small fiber in my lower body. I also have celiacs disease and occasionally one of my intolerances flares up and I will want a heating pad on my tummy--many times I can't feel the heat of the pad, so I turn it up, only to realize, its working very well, I just can't feel it on my tummy surface. Somedays it's my hips hurting me, or I will have the feeling of a cramp in a butt cheek ( not being to revealing, am I)--my point, my neuropathy travels all over the place and I never know where it will land on any given day. My feet always hurt, that never goes away and my hands will go numb at anytime they feel they are being given too much to do!

So, YES, some of us are similiar to you!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote