View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 12:03 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I finally fell asleep...after going upstairs and having breakfast with my dad (he made me a bowl of Cream of Wheat, and I toasted cinnamon raisin bread and sprinkled extra cinnamon sugar on them...pretty good stuff)

My lip isnt numb any more. Neck still feels weird, but I'm not really feeling the numb sensations that I did earlier this morning.

I'm really really sore...which I'm pretty sure is spasticity this morning. (last night was COLD!)

I just get worried whenever I have numbness in places on my head, or anywhere near my neck. I have a lesion at C4 (last time they looked at least) and that's the one that scares me the most. Makes me wonder if that lesion is either getting bigger, or that it's maybe waking up after not really causing me much problems.

I go to the neuro later this week, so if that weird numbness comes back, at least I'll be able talk to him about it, and he can probably tell me if I should be worried or not.

I havent had any recent dental work, but I know I need to. Good thing I rescheduled the dentist appointment that I canceled last week. I just have to wait till next week for that now. Had wanted it to be before my neuro appointment tho...

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (10-27-2008), SallyC (10-27-2008)