View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 10:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Yoo Hoo

Cybill Here! Ladies and Gentlemen this is a hot topic for so many folks. Rosie you are so right with your feelings on handicap parking spaces and abuse. I completely concur, and feel there should be tougher penalties for folks that use them and abuse us. And Jo I'm with you there completely. I too would go nuts sitting around all day. I see nothing wrong with a little work around the home.

The purpose of the orginal post's intent was to bring to light the ongoing and ever so present abuse that is happening everyday all over the world (Canada, USA, Europe, etc.) with WC Insurance Fraud. I have been handeling WC claims for about 7 years now and for the most part I would say about 95 to 98 percent of all claims are legit. However, every so often you run into a doosey!

Case in point is the one I originally mentioned. That ended up costing about $250.000.00 US Dollars. If he had not been caught, can you imagine how much more he would have scammed out of our pockets? Ultimately the only ones getting hurt are the folks who work. Your spouses, your young married children with their new borns, etc. I am passionate about doing my small part in keeping this program on the right track. I feel it is the least I can do. It is a great program.

P.S. By the way for those few whose names will remain annonymous (Josie and Artist) I do NOT look like Grandpa Munster!!!! I think my new look resembles a young Cybill Sheperd!! Don't You!!? Ha?? Welll?? Don't Ya???

Chin Up!!!

Cybill

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!

Last edited by ATallOne; 11-18-2006 at 10:43 AM. Reason: misspells
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote