View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 10:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up I have the answer

Debbie, One of my arms and hands has hit the road on me. Ready for this. Come to Sweden with me. I will introduce you to the Doc who did my wonderful new makeover and have him join our bodies together side by side. My good arm and hand on one side yours on the other. WaaLaaa!! There you have it! I mean look at me!! I'm a real beauty! Now if I can just find size 15 shoes I'll be sporting! I'll even let you share my cocoanut bra with me. At this point I am a size 48DD.

I know I got you to at least smirk! It worked didn't it. Your laughing now aren't you! I knew I could do it.

Chin Up Sweetie! It will get better. Trust me. I been there. Try taking warm baths with lavender in it. I do not do that but my neighbor Jan has Fibro real bad and she says that helps her alot. If you try the tub thing she also says light just one candle and if you like music put on something mellow and keep the volume low but loud enough to hear. It helps to keep your mind off of concentrating on the pain. Just a thought. Aroma Therapy!!!!
Six foot fivers do not fit in tubs real well. So I guess that would leave me out.

Cybill xoxoxo

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote