Thread: I dont know
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Update

I have been in nothing but extreme pain. Its mostly in my shoulder. I want to go to the hospital but unsure if I can since I'm a WC case. I cannot get my arm away from my body anymore than a 1/2 inch and a shockwave a pain sears thru my arm. I finally have feeling in my whole hand just pain. I have an almost 1 year old and its hard to pick her up. At least b4 the shots I could use my right hand as a balancer when picking her up with my left now can't even do that. Its left arm only to pick her up I'm so scared I'm gonna drop her. I had a small allergic reaction to the steriods on Sunday lasted all day but by yesterday morning they were gone. I still cannot sit back on a couch right. I have to keep my right shoulder off the couch. So when I sleep I lay on my left side and hope I don't roll over. So far so good on that. I tried putting a heating pad on my shoulder last night. BAD IDEA!!! My whole right arm went numb and couldn't stand the pressure from the heating pad. I have a hard enuf time with a shirt. I cannot move my thumb at all w/o a crap load of pain. When I wash my hands I cannot dry my right. I HATE THIS!I have tried calling the nurse WC hired to see what I can do, because she would know, but haven't been able to get a hold of her. Anyway, I'm rocking in my chair to try and control pain and not working so I have to go for now.
Iffynah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote