Thread: omega 3 +
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
we don't pick and choose where google adsense places it ads. forums that place ads, also choose the keywords of the ads it wants placed.

not a double standard at all. we don't place ads on specific forums. members posting links to forums are doing just that. advertising for those forums.

it takes time for all forums to build. a weekly check in thread helps. people subcribing to the threads they post on too.

people will join many forums all at the same time. ask the very same question, then forget where they posted.
hi

advertising suggests a commercial interest the only time I have pm a person( and I was told off about it) there DH was in agony with a low pressure thunder cap HA a link to information nothing else, anyway I am trying to find out the supplements I and other CSF leakers can take to aid in there recovery not to get into debates of a tribal nature, or suggest that foreign web sites information is of less value

just looking for info please

kind regards vini
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote