View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 01:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all the hugs and thoughts. I really do appreciate them. I am feeling a little better about things today. Last night I went to bed early and I found myself in a better place this morning. My mom called me this morning as well and I found out that my cats are all having kitties again. I just love my kitties. I miss them so much and I will get to see them in a few days! Yay!!

I am going to be going home for the holiday which I am really greatful for because I really do miss my parents and I miss all my cats. I miss my dog and my stuff. Especially my bed! LOL! I can't wait to go home. I just have to wait until Weds. I can do this. I am strong.

I am not angry or upset with my therapist for not wanting to help me any more. I realized that it is for the best. I do need more help but she cannot help me the way I need it. I am just a little sad because I really do like my therapist and I have grown attached to her. It's hard to let go of something that is good. I have learned so much from her and she has helped me so much.

Any way, thanks again every one and may you all have a great holiday!! *hugs*
Wishful
wishfulthinking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote