View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:01 PM
visitor

15 yr Member
visitor

15 yr Member
Default HI, hoping to find some support

Hi,
I have been looking for a venue besides yahoo groups for some support with dealing with this horrid disease. I have RSD in both my legs, early signs in left shoulderblade, severe migraines which last brain scan has shown some changes asummed due to them, as well as for the last 2 years seizures of what they call unknown origin.
The RSD originally started in my left foot after tripping over a tent stake while doing a rennisance faire in 99. Got worse from there and spread. You name the med I have likely either taken it or am. really tired of the constant fog due to all the medications. Did have a spinal stimmulator, however the 3rd revision, I ended up with a staph infection so that came out. since then its pretty much been down hill. Plus the health stuff has all but destroyed my marriage.
I also suffer from migraines and have since I was 16 but over the past few years they have gotten worse as well as add seizures to the list.

Hoping to be there for others with these horrid things and by being there for them, hope that will find are there for me as well. Have been looking for a group or to start one down here in east county san diego, so we have a place and people whom understand what it is like.

Blessed Be
Deb
Debbie V is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote