View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi guys some updates

Hi guy's i been experiencing so many symptoms from twitching even occasional twitch on my tongue, poking, burning felling in spots, buzzing in legs you name is i had it. i got my self so worried that i was sick that i was not bale to work or function. I seen 1 nuro told him my problems and he told me there is nu thing to worry about, well last 2 weeks i seen second nuro for second opinion and she told me there is nothing to worry about after ruining some in office tests she told me that my nerves and my spinal cord is fine. All my symptoms are gone occasional twitch here and there. And my tongue might twitch only when i am falling asleep but just slightly maybe 2 times and most of the nights its not there at all. But for some reason i still wory i was never like this i mean 2 professionals told me i am ok for 2 months i thought that i have ALS, MS and it was constantly on my mind focusing on every twitch or step that i take. some time i might fell light headed after work for a second its wary rare, but i still worry do i have anxiety problems? how do i stop thinking so much. I have wary hard work i am labourer at granite shop and most of the time i work like a horse with stone. I cant stop thinking that i am sick its messing up my life. My friends see that in me before seeing a second nuro my friends wore like is he ok and after nuro told me all is fine i went for a party and next they they all told me how much i have changed and how different i was or normal. I still worry not as much but i know i will start soon i mean i should not be here at all on this website, even on this website if some body tell me something might be wrong or to see another nuro for 3th opinion i will start the cycle all over again and i will fell like crap. Can any of you tell me whats wrong here with me.

if you like to see the list of my symptoms just check my name.

Thanks guys
mac001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote