View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
you went thru could flag any possible problems for Numbfoot in advance.
Face it man! You 'invented' that wheel? Having others learn and benefit and get an IDEA of the pitfalls and pratfalls that mite be encountered [I remember you had more than one?] are learning experiences to be shared.
Something folks living in the U.S. don't trip over and take for grannted.
The fact that you'd learned what the 'hoops' were, and what the questions were to ask are things that are read by many who don't regularly post, just visit and learn. And they learn a lot!
While each country or part of the world is different, some of the basics usually apply?
Ah....we slog on or whatever. Hugs to all! - j

Numbfoot? You will just LOOOVEE the imitation cherry flavor! That is the one aspect I hate about the sub-linguals! Cherry, orange, rasberry, whatever... Try it, see if your #'s go up, bet they will. -j
Dahlek, you can certainly learn a lot from other people sharing their knowledge & experiences, without gaining knowledge off Rose, Mrs D, Glentaj, David and many others, i am sure i would be still suffering with neuropathy now & not forgetting Bob B who pointed me in the right direction as far as getting a neuro that is a neuropathy expert, not just a normal neuro, all contributed to my wellness i am lucky enough to be able to enjoy these days.
I hope you are going along ok these days.

Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote