View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Painting starts tomorrow!!!!!!! Even though I could find a million things wrong with $%^&&%%$#, he did clean up EVERY day. But these sanders today, it was a mess when they left. I asked them if they were going to sweep and they said that the room needed to settle for a couple of hours and the walls would need to be swept before they were painted. so, no they did'nt clean up. It was up to the painters to do that. So that meant I couldn't go downstairs at all! I really needed to do some laundry and couldn't. The poor cat, She is mainly black but not today. And since a cat grooms themselves as often as they do, I worry that she is getting it in her system.

One thing I did learn today from these guys was that I needed to completely turn off my furnace/air or the dust would go through the whole house through the air intake ducts. I guess that's why when the Mr. $%%^&^%%$ was sanding the whole house was a mess.

But we get paint tomorrow!!!! It will even look better with just the primer on.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (10-29-2008), ewizabeth (10-30-2008), SallyC (10-28-2008), SandyC (11-11-2008), weegot5kiz (10-28-2008)