View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi all

hi all
I have changed my GP and have now stoped taking prozac , so it ant depression, well not clinical, rather circumstantial I finally got to see a professor of neurology and are waiting to see a neurophysiologist and neurosurgeon I get angry at things rather than people but a bit short with them too I felt like smashing a photo copier in a shop the other day I was angry that I could not work the dam thing and had to ask the girl in the shop for help I am angry at myself, I get upset that I feel fear in situations were, I would not have before, I get angry with the system that helps me on the one hand, and crushes me on the other, I get upset when people think that theirs nothing wrong with me, BUT I have moments were I laugh at myself and I am thinking of starting a thread entitled ( A FUNNY THING HAPPENED TO ME ON THE WAY TO THE FRIDGE ) you know the sort of thing . I found myself washing out the egg shells like you would a coffee cup I said to my partner look what I am doing , and we had to laugh , the head ache is the hard thing because it really wears you down

sorry for the rant but I needed it

kind regards Vini
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pono (10-30-2008)