View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 12:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for your reply. I have read the links and some of the things they mentioned are very familiar. I have autonomic problems and widespread pain. I have like an "MS belt" meaning I have constant tightness around my waist and anything around my waist causes pain. The pain is not immediate but comes on rather quickly. I get other kinds of pain all around my abdomen and sides. i have a;ways gotten cramps in my calves but don't know if that is related and cramps in my chin. i have had all kinds of testing and they can't give me a definate diagnosis. Any activity makes it worse. After my heart problem back in March I was not able to finish the stress test yet I somehow passed. i am not extremely overweight and have always been in pretty good shape and very active and now I can't even finish a stress test. Showers even make me hurt for hours and hours. i can lay on my side and after a few minutes it feels like I'm laying on a fat pencil and it is jabbing into my ribs. Sorry to rant but just a few more symptons someone might be experiencing. Thank you for you time.
moparman70440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote