View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 01:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Took me a bit of time to respond, sorry. Anyway, yes for sure I have had them. The ones in my legs are treated with medicine (more in a sec). The ones we are talking about here though are a tad different. Like everyone else, I would for sure report it to your doc so that it get's into your chart.

See, everything is evidence and or clues that help the doctor determine types and amounts of treatments. The more information, the better the big picture, the more refined the treatment, the better you feel.

These usually do go away in time. Since I am now paralyzed from the waist down, I tend to look at it as a form of exercise and simply allow the area to shake. It will stop when it get's tired enough.

My legs.... It was explained to me once, after I took enough meds to completely stop the spasms, that a small amount of spasticity is/can be, a good thing. It can be used to get an extremity to move when the signal is a bit fuzzy.

The bottom line here is, talk it over with your doc and see what they say. What works for me, might not work for you. Then again....

MSDave

WARNING: The Surgeon General has determined that living causes death. This finding will be stamped on all new-born baby bottoms from now on.
MSDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kristi (10-29-2008)