View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 07:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks guy's was thinking msn to and that is why i went to another town to walk in clinic and people there are wary nice and i explained to her everything what was going on and that first nuro did not preform any scans just office test, she was surprised so i asked for second opinion from new neurologist and she made sure to tell new nuro that no scans wore preformed and then she told me is new nuro say that scan should be done that we i will but nuro examined me and she took this device that that vibrates and told me to tell her when it stops and i passed all office test's she told me that there is nothing neurologically wrong with me or my spinal nerves.

nurse Nancy yes i do have family doctor but when i was explain to him what was wrong with me he look at me like i was an alien. So i am not sure if i can talk to this doc, its almost as he is telling me WHAT DO YOU KNOW i am the doctor here. but i will try and see if he can give me an appointment some short term counseling. I am the only one here who thinks that female doctors are more caring than male, this female doctor actually listened to me she set down with me and we talked and she cared.

well thanks again guys for your help and God bless you all.
mac001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (10-30-2008)