View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Here's the paint color. They put the ceiling paint on first, then the upper wall. When we saw the upper wall we were a little upset. We didn't realize it would be that dark. But when the lower wall color went on the upper wall color looked better. I have two pics. One just shows the colors. The other shows the 'box', The light colored wall in the back is just because they haven't got paint on it yet. We will put chair-rail in between the two colors on the wall.

When we had the house built 31 years ago we left a main supporting wall downstairs open so they had to put a metal beam up. So for years the only function it had was for me to hang my laundry on it. Well it was pretty good for pull-ups to. So this metal beam is now boxed in and looks a lot better. It looks like a real ceiling now.
Attached Thumbnails
New and improved family room makeover!-family-redo-002-jpg   New and improved family room makeover!-family-redo-001-jpg  
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (10-29-2008), ewizabeth (10-30-2008), SandyC (11-11-2008), Twinkletoes (10-29-2008)