View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 08:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Fresh out of the OR

Hey,
I didnt even know there was a place like this on the web. I just had my C5-C6 fused on Mondat the 27th. So far my right side pain in all gone but I have pain on my left now. I hope this is just a carryover effect from them rooting around in there. I really wont know my range of motion for a couple more days after I take off the bandage on my neck. The most painful part of the procedure is swallowing. I am so hungry but applesauce and Cream of Wheat can only take me so far.
Let me describe why I decided on it for future viewers. I am in the Marines and I can not run due to the vertical punishment of the very nature of running. Well, after about 15 months of sucking it up and one deployment to Iraq, I needed to get this taken care of. My symptoms were extreme pain down my right shoulder through my elbow and sometimes my hand. After I injured it the first time it took about 10 months to plateau at its pre-op level which meant I could play golf (not swing so hard) but couldnt exercise.
I will give an honest update to anyone who cares to hear them. Wish me luck and God bless all of you.
mos7599 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (10-29-2008)